Bio: 21 years old (born in 1976), male, 6'0", dark brown hair, brown eyes.
Hobbies & Interests: Mountain biking, kayaking, skiing, hiking, movies (mostly science fiction), model trains, ham radio, programming, computer games, especially Quake (and Quake 2)..
Professional background: I started to attend West Chester University part-time working towards a Computer Science degree, but haven't taken classes in more than a year now. My current educational goals are to attain Microsoft Certifications and eventually become a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE). I am already certified with Microsoft NT Server 4.0 and Microsoft Internet Information Server 3.0. I learned almost everything I know about computer software and programming on my own, before starting with Web Access (before it was acquired by US Interactive). I gained most of my experience working with computer hardware from being around my dad who runs a computer store (Gene's Computer Outlet) in Frazer, PA. Prior to working for US Interactive, I spent about a year as a Draftsman at Kruse Industries in Downingtown, PA.
My Computer: I have a clone desktop computer with the following accessories:
- AMD K6-233 MHz processor
- Tyan Tomcat IV Motherboard
- 64 MB memory
- Removable Maxtor 2 GB Hard Drive
- Teac 24X CD-ROM Drive
- Iomega ZIP Drive
- Hewlett Packard Colorado T3000 Tape Drive
- Hauppauge WinTV dbx stereo TV tuner
- US Robotics Courier I-Modem ISDN with V.Everything and V.90
- LavaPort serial port accelerator
- Storm EasyPhoto Reader
- Cambridge SoundWorks PCWorks speakers
- Hewlett Packard LaserJet IIP laser printer
- Kensington Orbit trackball
- ALPS ERASE-EAZE keyboard
- Touch 15" SVGA monitor
New York City